There is going to be a change in the release day’s of the video tutorials.
When I started the video tutorials I planned to release one every week, I had no idea how much time went in to making them
One of the main things that stands in the way of making these video’s is a lack of inspiration. You just can’t force it.
That’s why I decided I am going to release a tutorial every 2 weeks.
But if I have a fun idea to make a tutorial I will publish a tutorial once it is finished.
This is what this means:
- I make a tutorial every 2 weeks this is a goal I think will be realistic.
- If I have an idea and the tutorial Is ready to publish I will absolutely put it online earlier.
Thank you for your understanding and also for reading this.
Hello everyone 🙂
You might have noticed that our slogan is “Learn, Create, Share”.
The main intention of our website was that our tutorials would teach you new things and in return you could teach others with your tutorials.
We would really like it when you feel ready to make your own tutorials you would submit these in a rar or zip file and send them to: email@example.com
There are however a few rules to us posting them on website and social media:
- All images used in the submitted tutorial must be 100% copyright free ( We on tutbase DO NOT STEAL. )
- All images if gotten from someone else must have a file with the credits.
- Tutorials can be written and also recorded in video’s ( please use mp4 format ).
- Images must not contain racism or rude words, also NO POLITICS.
We are also supportive of other website’s that make FREE tutorials so if you would like us to share a link to your website please feel fee to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Also if you would like us to embed a YouTube video on our site for a tutorial we would like that as well.
Please note we might not respond as fast as you would like.
We are basically a none/little profit website
There are not many people that maintain the website and they are all volinteers
Thank you for your time and cheers,
Due to hardware issues this weeks tutorial will be delayed to Sunday